Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Blondie


I thought that perhaps I should update. There is far too much, but let me begin with this one thing. I dyed my hair for the first time ever, three weeks ago. I have never wanted to be blonde (and still don't), but a character I am playing in a musical is-- and so I chose between a horrible wig and this. It's been a funny adventure.

My blonde-ness is the shortest of all the stories that need telling from the last couple of months.  More to come. :)






Details
{dress} - thrifted
{sweater} - ModCloth
{jacket} - gift, Michael Kors
{tights} - ?
{rain boots} - Mel by Melissa
{harmonica necklace} - ?



2 comments:

  1. You. look. fabulous. Like you're straight out of old Hollywood circa 1930s or 40s. Smashing as always, Erin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! This is such a delayed response (apologies for that) but I hope you are well! :)

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts and questions, comment away!