Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Royal + Suede



I was so busy this past weekend that the start of this week has been slower than usual. I attended one of the baby shower's being thrown for my sister-in-law, went to a friend's housewarming/birthday party, my roommate's dance show, and another friend's musical.  It was a wonderful weekend, but when Sunday night came, I was done.  I have thankfully bounced back (I literally did nothing on Monday) and spend a lot of the day yesterday painting.

 I recently designed the invitations for the baby shower/tea my Mom is throwing for my sister-in-law (since one apparently will not suffice), and I was thrilled with how they turned out!  Here's a (fuzzy) snippet of part of the invitation, I'd post the original, but don't want to bother editing out names and addresses.  Goodness, maybe I am still tired from the weekend.


After making and being so happy with the invitations, I've been really inspired to design more elements for paper goods!  Isn't it funny how action instills confidence?  Yesterday I completed a lily of the valley header to potentially use for stationary or another invite.  Only time will tell, but I'm trying to stick with it and see where it takes me!


Details
{sweater} - Kohl's
{suede skirt} - vintage 40's, thrifted
{tights} - ModCloth
{shoes} - Chelsea Crew
{necklace} - gift from Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and questions, comment away!