Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Snakes & Polka Dots



This is week is flying already!  Since Friday I have been working on an exciting 20's themed project that a friend asked me to consult on-- mostly including research and styling, two of my favorite things!  Velvet, beading, finger waves, and pearly hues are definitely on the brain lately.  I'll probably post some 20's know-how here in the coming weeks.

In general I've felt overwhelmingly blessed of late, even in the midst of some financial stress in my family God is providing left and right for me in other ways: creatively, relationally and spiritually.  Most of all with the ability to really, truly release my expectation for life.  The more I let go of my preconceived notions, the more God can surprise and delight me with His plans.
Seems crazy, but it's so much better that way.
-----

{turquoise dress} - ModCloth
{snake tee} - Lucky Brand (a looong time ago)
{gladiators} - Sam Edelman
{beaded bracelet} - gift
{silver watch} - vintage, Grandmother's

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and questions, comment away!