Saturday, September 14, 2013

Whirlwind + Jeans

Wow, what a week-- what a month really.






I feel like I have been fully swept into a whirlwind sometimes.  I have always had a low threshold for busyness, and iron boundaries to boot, so this feeling is a new one to me.  Funny enough, it's all good things that are filling my time-- just more than I've balanced before.  This figurative wind has brought with it some literal chill in the past couple days too, so Autumn is feeling quite real (and strange).

Speaking of strange, I wore jeans on Friday! I actually quite like to wear jeans for a change now and then, though I do it seldom enough that the people in my life usually remark when I do.

-----
{dark wash jeans} - True Religion
{peach top} - thrifted
{cashmere sweater} - vintage 50's, thrifted
{sandal flats} - Modcloth
{green bead necklace} - vintage, gift
{silver watch} - antique, thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and questions, comment away!