Friday, September 19, 2014

On the Cusp






These colors remind me so of autumn.  Rusty browns that the leaves will soon begin to take on, and the pale gray blue of the sky.  I quite love this dress but the color and print don't photograph very well (it's a light periwinkle with white botanical print), but you can see it in the detail shots.  Fall is, and is not quite here.  This week I bundled up far too much a couple of times, which is a common problem I encounter in these transitional seasons.

For now, I am thankful for the warm spell and wearing the colors of autumn slightly before creation does. :)

A tiny PS, I just recently started a Lookbook and will have a button up on the right for it soon. Until then, you can find me here.

Details
{dress} - vintage 70's, thrifted
{sweater} - obey
{tights} - ModCloth
{shoes} - vintage 70's, thrifted
{belt} - vintage 40's, thrifted
{necklace} - handmade by seven finches


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and questions, comment away!