Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lately - July Fade


Lately, I've been finding more vintage stock, when I still have stuff to list from Spring-- yikes!



One of my most recent finds is this amazing and demure 40's gown, coming to the shop soon!



I've been under the weather, and found that drinking hot tea in the summer is just weird.


Lately, there's been a lot of baby holding in my family-- Gunnar is already a month old! Here he is with my Mom (Grandma!).



I'm drawing nearer to cranking out my own pair of shoes at my apprenticeship-- these are a pair I'm assisting with while I learn.


I've been beyond blessed by this dear friend and her willingness to adventure and dream.


I've been trying to hold on to summer, while most seem to be rushing toward fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and questions, comment away!