Monday, March 3, 2014

Lately 3.3.14

Lately I have been favoring breakfast.



I've been sorting through old memories.





I've been learning (too gradually), I never thought I'd want homework but I do.



I've injected reminders of loved ones into daily life.


I've torn beautiful dresses and created things I never thought I would.


I've eaten very good pie.


And been awed and inspired by a little girl, her paper dresses and bold spirit.  Talk about God showing me the beauty and strength in softness.


More to come, that's always the good news. :)

2 comments:

  1. cool stuff, and very inspiring. You take wonderful photos!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abigail, thank you! I have way too many on my phone that never see the light of day, so I put them here. :)

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts and questions, comment away!