Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Backroads

I've been working Admin. part time now for only a little over a month and though I enjoy it, I'm so glad I have two days a week off to work on my shop, create and have little adventures-- today was no exception!



My Mom and I often work very different schedules, but every now and then we get an afternoon to catch up.  Today we did so with one of our favorite past times, a drive and a walk w/ our dogs at one of the local forest preserves.  I tend to think of the area we were in today as the back-roads of suburbia; long winding roads with one lane going each way, twisting through farm fields, forests and wetlands.  *sigh* and what a beautiful, sunny day it was!  I do believe spring is well and truly here!
















Details
{Dress} Mata Traders - this is an amazing fair trade brand, check them out! :)
{Shoes} Lulu's
{Lace Slip} Vintage, thrifted
{Necklace} Vintage, antique market
{Ring} Vintage, Mom's

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, you look so lovely!!!! I love your Mata Traders dress, I've heard so many great things about them and their designs are always so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I love everything about Mata-- their style, fabric and color choices and their heart for the women who make their clothing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and questions, comment away!